We had answered to your questions
What do I need to sign up with your dispatch company?
We work with people that are trustworthy and honest. We will not waste your time, do not waste ours.
What paperwork do I need to get started and make a lot of money with you?
- copy of MC authority
- Insurance with vin/vins of truck(s) and trailer(s) ($1.000.000 Auto-Liability and $100.000 Cargo Coverage)
- Signed and dated W-9 form for tax purposes.
- Notice of assignment from you factoring company.
- Copy of CDL drivers license and any permits (tanker hazmat twic etc)
- Copy of CARB for new companies
- Pictures of truck with name on the door and pictures of trailer and inside the trailer if applicable.
How do I pay for your dispatching services?
- We receive payment via credit card or money wire.
What type of loads do you book?
- We book a variety of loads, starting from van loads, reefer loads, flatbed loads, step deck loads, oversize loads, high value loads, we load any 48 foot or 53 foot trailer we can get our hands on.
How long does it take to get another load after I deliver?
- Depending on your wishes and needs we book loads 1 or 2 or 3 days in advance so you do not have to sit between loads.
Do I have to take any load you find for me?
- NO, we do not force dispatch anyone , if you want to take the load good , if not the board is full of loads waiting to get a truck.
I have a specific search criteria, is that ok ?
- Yes, all needs are met.
How can I pay for your services?
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Bitcoin, Wire – Transfer
How do I sign up?
Complete a non-bonding contract and some paperwork exchange. It takes no more than 10 minutes, easy and simple.
Is the contract a long-term one ?
Nope, you can be in and out as you wish, but our clients prefer to stay.